Monday, August 8, 2011

TWO!

The whole truth and nothing but the truth.
DAY TWO: SOMETHING YOU LOVE ABOUT YOURSELF

I feel very fortunate because I honestly love a lot of things about myself. My eyes, my cooking skills that would put Rachael Ray to shame, my fondness for reading, my extensive nail polish collection, my passion for conspiracy theories, etc. 

But I especially love my (cough-dazzling-cough) personality.


 
 
 I have to say that not long ago this wouldn't have been my answer. But after one of my friends mentioned that that's what was going to have to land me a man due to the fact that my dancing skills are sadly lacking and interviewing for like 4 million jobs I thought about it and came to the conclusion that I am a very lovely person. 

But really, I am very nice and stuff. 

I feel awkward naming all of my personality traits and positive qualities. 

So I'm not going to. 

Ha! 

Add a bit of mystery and suspense!

You know, to keep you coming back... Hard to get and all that...

1 comment: